Goosky Video Contest
Legend of Legends 2022
Goosky Video Contest - Legend of Legends 2022 will be started on October 1st, 2022. Please upload your original flight videos or promotional videos with Goosky S2 Legend to social media platforms you like from October 1st, 2022 to October 23rd, 2022. Fill in the video link in our application form and submit it to Goosky, then you can participate in our contest. During the contest, we have prepared rich prizes for participants, also we will draw a lucky participant to send a lucky gift.
Please fill in the form below
1. Everyone can join this contest.
2. After completing the application form, participants can submit it to Goosky via email (Sales@goo-sky.com)or send a direct message to Goosky or Goosky’s staff.
3. The upload date of the video must be after October 1st, 2022 to be valid.
4. The video content must not slander and abuse GOOSKY S2.
5. The video should not be less than 1 minute.
6. If you participate in this contest as a group and get an award, the award will be distributed to the applicant.
7. Videos must be original and related to Goosky S2. Plagiarism is prohibited.
8. The video should be clear; the content should be coherent and complete.
9. Uploaded videos should tags #Goosky and #Goosky Video Contest - Legend of Legends 2022.
10. The first round of selection will select 5 promotional videos and 15 flight videos.
1. Goosky will score various data on the videos uploaded by the participants which fills in the application form. On October 24th, Goosky will conduct the second round of public voting on the list of selected videos in the Facebook expert group. The voting and calculation will be stopped on October 29th, and the final list of winners will be announced in Goosky Official Account on October 31st.
2. Specific Grading Criteria:
After uploading to any social media platforms, Goosky will record the number of likes and views on the video link of each social media platform (Facebook records the number of likes and shares), and will be scored according to the following grading criteria. Selected videos will be voted on by a panel of experts.
3. Video selection method